Admission is open to all, irrespective of caste, creed
and religion. Parents may get their children registered by
submitting the prescribed application from for admission duly
filled (obtainable from the school- office). A Pre- Entrance
test is held for class I onward, Formal written test is
conducted in English, Hindi, Mathematics and General Awareness
to assess the child’s ability for admission. To appear in
written test the child has to bring the admit card issued by
the school. List of qualified candidates will be put on the
school notice Board.
Documents required at time of Admission:-
- Birth certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or
any competent authority.* (Doctor’s Certificate will be not be
- Report Card of previous class.
- Original Transfer Certificate for class II onwards.
- Three recent stamp size coloured Photographs.
- Any information about the child which is necessary to
be disclosed in the interest of the child including his/her
special problems and areas where he/she needs special
Documents required at the time of Withdrawal:-
- Application for a school leaving certificate should be
given by the parent/guardian on a prescribed form available
from the school.
- A school leaving certificate will not be issued until
the entire fee is paid.Those who leave in mid-session will
have to pay for the full term.
- A fee of Rs 300/- will be charged for a transfer
certificate and this will be issued only three days after the
receipt of withdrawal form duly-signed by the guardian.
- The issue of T.C. implies that all dues to and from
the school are completely cleared.
- A duplicate copy of T.C. shall be made available on
payment of Rs 100/-.For the countersign, an extra fee of Rs
150/- will be charged.
- The school leaving certificate of a student joining
from a school outside Uttar Pradesh State must be counter
signed by the Educational Authorities of the District in which
the previous school is situated.
- No fresh admission will be taken in class X & XII.